2525 Woodview Dr SW. Calgary, AB T2W 3Y1
Lots of free parking. Enter through the main doors between Tim Hortons and Happy Cup, through the corridor, gym entrance on the right, down the stairs.
These 50mins classes delivered live at the studio and via Zoom range from Mid to High intensity Zumba classes full of Latin flavours and lots of fun!
Zumba at the studio start in October 2021, registration and payment is required to attend. Classes will sell out fast, so registration ahead of time is recommended. How to register:
- Click on Registration link below, enter your information and submit. Registration confirmation will be sent to the email provided. EASY!!!
- Payment – email transfer your drop-in payment $14 to email@example.com OR use PayPal button HERE OR on registration App. NO refunds.
- If using a Studio Pass, click “Pay Later” on registration App. 1 studio credit will be used to pay for class.
NOTE: Limited number of participants are allowed to attend classes at the studio. If you can not attend class, please cancel your registration (see bottom of confirmation email) ASAP. This action will provide you with a credit to be used for another class and will allow others to register and attend class.
Tuesdays and Saturdays classes are also available via Zoom, click HERE for more information.
In order to respect our government safety protocols, I am able to welcome a limited amount of participants. To ensure physical distancing every participant will need to reserve a spot for each class by registering and sending payments. Classes fill up very fast, don’t wait for the last minute to register. I am following AHS requirements for REP for more information visit: https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx#restrictions
Rules of engagement – READ carefully :
- Click on registration link to RSVP for classes
- If you do not have a “Punch Card” payment needs to be received to guarantee your spot in class. For Drop-ins & Punch Cards click HERE Payments are NOT refundable and not transferrable.
1- While we are having fun at the studio, safety is my number 1 priority. Please follow AHS Covid19 protocols. wear a mask when entering the facility. Be respectful of participants personal space. We will not be wearing masks during the duration of class.
2- You will need to bring your own water bottle and face towel. Please note it will get hot in the studio. Washrooms and change rooms are open and available for use; bring your own lock to use lockers.
3- You are welcome to bring your children. However, they need to wait in the seating area in the lobby for the safety of everyone. Children are not allowed to run around in between participants while class is in session to avoid any injuries.
4- This is a welcoming environment and no negative, judgmental and angry attitudes will be tolerated. GOOD VIBES ONLY.